Personal Care services to help keep life on track
Choosing the right home health care provider is one of the most important decisions you will ever make. That's why it's important to choose one that treats your loved one as a family member, not as a "case" or "client."
At Integra Home Health Care, we go to great lengths to match our Personal Care Assistants to your loved one. After all, this is a close relationship that requires outstanding communication and a high level of trust.
Personal care services are provided by a Personal Care Assistant (PCA), a Certified Nursing Assistant (CAN) or a Home Health Aid (HHA).
Our non-medical Personal Care services include:
- Grooming and dressing
- Linen changes
- Toileting and incontinence assistance
- Laundry and light housekeeping
- Planning and preparing meals
- Diet plan maintenance
- Shopping assistance
- Feeding assistance
- Medication reminders
- Range of Motion
- Assistance with walking and transfers
- Local errands
- Redirection and reorientation
- Companionship and supervision
Companionship services are non-medical services of the type that is usually performed by close friend or family member. Companionship services are usually provided by Integra's non-medical staff and include:
- Social interaction
- Assistance with running local errands, shopping, picking up prescriptions, etc.
- Driving your loved one to appointments, meetings, houses of worship, friends, etc.
(Integra does not provide vehicle)
- Meal preparation assistance
- Reading to loved one
- Playing card or board games
With all of our personal services, the Integra staff strives to promote a high quality of life by providing comfort, independence, recovery from injury or illness. Preserving dignity at every step is a priority.
To achieve these goals, Integra works closely with you to create a home health care plan that suits your loved one's individual needs.
If you do not see the services you seek, or if you have any questions about our service offerings, please contact us at (952) 985-0672